1. The accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the flat is booked and confirmed.
2. With the conclusion of the accommodation contract, the partners are obliged to fulfil the contract, regardless of its duration.
3. The landlady is obliged to pay compensation if she is unable to provide the holiday flat.
4. In the case of no-show on the part of the guest, a fee of 80% of the agreed price will be charged. This fee is void if the accommodation can be re-let.
5. Place of jurisdiction is Todtmoos.